These three images are all edited with the same editing tools. In the first picture the background leaves were already blurred as I used a short depth of filed however, I wanted the main flower to have more focus so I used the blur tool and set it to about 75% and blurred out the background more. I then used the magnetic lasso tool and selected round the flower, I then went onto the colour balance setting and made the flower have more pink, so it would stand out more, I also did the same thing with the leaves in the background that were brown, as I made them greener to brighten the picture.. I then moved on and used the liquify tool and made the flower more circular so it would have more volume and look neater.
In the second image I first used the magnetic lasso tool and selected the yellow pollen of the flower, I then used the colour balance setting and made the pollen more yellow so it would stand out more. I then used the liquify tool and straightened out the stem of the flower to make it look perkier and neater. I also made the whole picture brighter using the brightness/contrast setting.
In the third picture I started off by using the healing brush, to get rid of the white spots on the main flowers and on the big leaves at the bottom of the image. I then used the colour balance setting and made each of the three flowers more colourful so they would stand out. I then used the liquify tool and straightened out the stem of the main flower to make it look neater. I then went on to the brightness/contrast setting and made the picture brighter to make it seem like the sun is shining, to give it a more positive feel to the image.