Experimental Pictures

With these experimental, I went outside and in the studio to shoot the flowers. For the flowers outside I focused more of shallow depth of filed, so the main flower was in focus and everything else behind it was blurred. I also made sure that I got some contrasting coloured flowers in the back so it made the main flower stand out more. I then also took a picture of a group of purple/pink flowers and then had a bold blue flower in the middle to make the blue one pop. I then went into the studio and experimented with the macro lens. I took picture of two daisies, using different angles when photographing them to get different ideas of how my final images may look. I used shallow depth of field in these images so the two daisies were in focus but the hand holding them and the black background was blurry.

Here are the contact sheets of my experimental images:


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s