- Photoshop- blur, mirroring, smokey effect, cropping, changing the tone, colour changes.
- Emotions- sad, depressed, isolated, lonely, trapped, pressure, rejection, anxiety.
- Studio work- outside setting up lights or inside setting up background and lights, getting the right angle, taking multiple pictures to experiment.
- Camera techniques- different angles, shutter speed(fast in bright lighting, slow in dark lighting), taking separate pictures to then crop, layer and change in Photoshop.
- For example in these images having a plain background or an empty background so the main subject is focused on more than anything else. Not having a massive range in colours, sticking to the same colour scheme, for example using a variety of blues and only blues, so the picture doesn’t differentiate from anything else.