- I’ll be using the 30’s, 50’s and 80’s patterns to distinguish the differences and changes that went on ding the eras. For the 30’s ill be using feathers as my patterns, as the fashion included a lot of feathers, especially the party outfits. For the 50’s i’ll be using polka dots, as a lot of the women wore polka dot skirts and frilly tops. For the 80’s i’ll be using neon colours, i’ll most likely use more than one colour and have them fade into one another to give it an ombre effect.
- I’ll be using different filters for the eras as it was shown on the television. For the 30’s i’ll be using a back and white filter. For the 50’s i’ll be using sepia to show that colure on the television were starting to slowly evolve. For the 80’s i’ll be using colour however it’ll be bright bold colours in the image.
- I’ll be using famous quotes from famous people. For the 30’s i’ll be using a quote from Albert Einstein which will read “Imagination is note important than knowledge”
- For the 50’s I’ll be using Elvis Presley which will read “Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine”
- For the 80’s i’ll be using Michael Jackson which will read “The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work”
- I’l be using fashion from the eras. So for the 30’s i’ll have someone wearing a jumpsuit with flared trousers. For the 50’s i’ll have someone in patterned rolled up leggings with a white blouse. For the 80’s i’ll have someone wearing bright neon clothing, such as leg warmers or bright coloured tops and head pieces.